Tuesday, December 11, 2007

the basics. part 1.

so my name is emily. not i am emily, but my name is emily. this does not define me. neither does the fact that im a junior at tchs and im a competitive cheerleader. i love music. basically any kind of rock. at this point in my life, im a little angry. i love to draw and read. im number one in my class, class president, and im in a thousand other clubs that i cant keep up with. basically, i would rather eat nothing but cottage cheese for a year than any type of seafood or steak really. i have a handful of people in my life that i trust, and way too many that i dont. i think i will put all of my myspace blogs on here and then make new ones also. i havent been in a relationship since well never, so if you plan to hear about love...you might want to leave now. i kind of screwed some things up. i always listen to my head, but rarely do i follow my heart. there are many things i wish i could change about myself. but i cant. this is me. emily [period.]

No comments: